THE GLOBAL INITIATIVE NETWORK
Director, Prospector DOO Belgrade
Jovan has professional experience in the areas of Good Governance, Anti-Corruption, Rule of Law and International Human Rights Law. From 2003, he was involved in various research and training projects.
From 2013, Jovan has been committed to the implementation of principles of Good Governance and the development of preventive anti-corruption mechanisms in Serbia and in the region of Western Balkans.
He has gained experience in these areas by working and collaborating with state and local institutions, international organizations, and regional initiatives, such as the state independent anti-corruption bodies, the Council of Europe, the Regional Anti-Corruption Initiative, the World Bank, and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), as well as with numerous civil society organizations in the region of Western Balkans.
As of August 2018, Jovan is the director of the Prospector DOO Belgrade – consulting agency which is focused on support in the development and implementation of anti-corruption policies for the public and private sector, both nationally and regionally. Since 2014, Jovan has been one of the lecturers at the Legal Clinic on Anti-Corruption of the University of Belgrade, Faculty of Law.
Jovan holds a law degree and M.A. in Public International Law from the University of Belgrade, Faculty of Law.
- Guidelines for Countering Risks of Undue Influence on Judges, co-author, Council of Europe, 2019
- Public-Private Partnerships and Access to Information of Public Importance: Legal Framework and Practice, co-author, Partners for Democratic Change Serbia and Law Scanner, 2019.
- Whistleblowers in the Police: the Western Balkans, Belgrade Centre for Security Policy, 2018.
- Model Local Anti-Corruption Plan With Guidelines for Adoption, Implementation and Monitoring, co-author, Anti-Corruption Agency, 2017.
- Towards the more visible, efficient and effective: Berlin Process 2.0, co-author, Institute for Democracy “Societas Civilis” Skopje, 2017.
- The Berlin Process. What worked and what did not work? And why?, co-author, Institute for Democracy “Societas Civilis” Skopje, 2017.
- The Berlin Process and Regional Cooperation in the Western Balkans: How to make agreements more effective and efficient?, co-author, Group for Development Policy, 2016.
- The Berlin Process: Crystallisation Point for the Western Balkans, co-author, Group for Development Policy, 2016.
- Corruption Risk Assessment in Regulations, Anti-Corruption Agency, 2015.
- The Role of International Organisations in the Prevention of Corruption, Master’s Degree Thesis, Belgrade University, Faculty of Law, 2015.
- Transitional Justice Programme: Lessons Learned, co-author, UNDP, 2007.
- Balkan Human Rights Report 2006, contributor, Balkan Human Rights Network, 2007.
Chair, Transparency International MacedoniaVIEW PROFILE
Director, Centre for the Study of Corruption, University of SussexVIEW PROFILE
Secretary-General, The Swedish Anti-Corruption InstituteVIEW PROFILE
President and CEO, VALRAC Innovation, LLCVIEW PROFILE
Post-doc Researcher & Lecturer, Democritus University of Thrace / Open University of GreeceVIEW PROFILE
Independent ConsultantVIEW PROFILE