Posted on: 17 August 2020
A virtual conference bringing together OC scholars in the absence of meetings during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- When: 24 consecutive hours, beginning November 10, 2020 (Nov. 11 in Asia and Oceania)
- Topics: Trafficking, smuggling, counterfeiting, corruption, illicit markets, emerging crimes, and policy issues.
- Audience and participants: academics, researchers, practitioners, students. Co-sponsors: CIROC, IASOC, ECPR-SGOC, GI-TOC.
- A 24-hour conference to accommodate a time-bound, non-traveling global audience.
- Avoiding webinar “lectures,” leaving more space for questions and discussion. iii. Opportunities for audience interaction maximized. All sessions are 75 minutes in length.
- Opportunities for audience interaction maximized. All sessions are 75 minutes in length.
More information on the conference and submission deadlines can be found in the event flyer.
Join the dedicated newsletter to receive regular updates about the conference, and info on how to participate.