THE GLOBAL INITIATIVE NETWORK
Director, Arquebus Solutions Ltd.
Paul is an experienced investigator with 30 years of operational experience of dealing with all types of serious and organised crime. He retired from Avon and Somerset Police with the rank of Detective Chief Superintendent in October. For the final six years of his police service he was at the forefront of the establishment and operational management of the United Kingdoms National Ballistics Intelligence Service (NABIS), performing the roles of Programme Manager and Unit Head. His skills include:
- High-level investigative experience in dealing with the most complex of criminal investigations, particularly in relation to gun crime
- Implementing Intelligence Systems on a national and international basis
- Developing strategies to convert intelligence into streamlined operational activity
- Making best use of forensic technology in an investigative environment
- Risk management
- Management of limited resources to maximise operational
- Programme and Change Management
- High level Policy development and
- Reviewing developments in tackling firearms related crime and making appropriate recommendations to improve working practice
During his time in UK law enforcement he was a Professionalising Investigation Programmes (PIP3) accredited Senior Investigating Officer (SIO), who in this role led some of the most serious and high profile criminal investigations in the UK. He has a wide network of contacts in the law enforcement community, legal profession and private industry.
He now brings his experience to his role as a Director of Arquebus Solutions. Working internationally to provide support, consultancy and managed forensic services in all aspects of tackling the illegal supply and use of firearms.