Posted on: 22 July 2019
We invite researchers and practitioners to join us for a workshop at the European Intelligence and Security Informatics Conference 2019 (EISIC 2019) conference in Oulu, Finland
While the proliferation of the Internet of Things (IoT) devices enabled by high-speed internet connections, ubiquitous computing, and Big Data infrastructure helps improve everyday life, it also provides a springboard for illicit networks and criminal entrepreneurs to scale-up to big crime. The workshop brings together domain experts and technologists to better understand how new information technologies and infrastructures are changing the criminal landscape and explore how multi-stakeholder collaboration can help improve urban resilience.
- Submission of short (4 pages) and long papers (6-12 pages): August 30, 2019
- Notification of acceptance (short and long papers): September 15, 2019
- Camera ready paper due: October 1, 2019
- Registration: October 1, 2019
- Workshop: November 25, 2019