THE GLOBAL INITIATIVE NETWORK
Ana Linda Solano Lopez
Independent Expert / Investigative Professor, Universidad Externado de Colombia
Lawyer with academic and professional experience in criminal law, criminal policy and criminal investigation, with a master’s degree in legal sciences and a specialization on administrative and public law. With experience as Director of the Prosecutor General ́s Office Specialized Judicial Police on Economic and Financial crimes and Director of Specialized Judicial Polices (Human rights, Organized Crime, Assets forfeiture and Special Legal Jurisdictions). Former advisor to the Prosecutor General of Colombia on matters of criminal policy and former Director of the School of prosecutors and criminal investigators of the Prosecutor General ́s Office. Investigative Professor of the faculty of Public Accounting at Externado University. Associate professor of the faculty of law at Rosario University, among others. Member of the Board of Advisors of the Tax and Crime OECD Group.
- Women and corruption: the gendered impacts of corruption in Latin America, EUROsociAL+, June 2019.
- Women and corruption (Interview)
- Women suffer twice as much from corruption in Latin America
- Women and post conflict challenges
- The need for an adequate institutional design as a starting point in the fight against corruption