Posted on: 03 May 2019
Co-hosted by the Global Initiative Against Transnational Organized Crime, the ENACT programme and with support from the Government of Norway, this high-level event in the margins of the Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice (CCPCJ) serves to highlight the security and conflict risks associated with environmental crime, and to recognise and support the contribution of civil society actors who are fighting against those crimes and for their communities.
Please join us for a panel discussion, framed by keynote speakers and environmental defenders.
- Jean-Luc Lemahieu, Director of Policy Analysis and Public Affairs, UNODC, Presentation on UNODC environmental crime programme
- Ian Tennant, Resilience Fund Manager, Presentation on the Global Initiative Resilience Fund
- Eric Pelser, ENACT Programme Coordinator, ENACT programme
- Floriane Bacconnier, INTERPOL Liaison Officer to UNODC
- Mark Shaw, Director, Global Initiative Against Transnational Organized Crime
Refreshments will be served.
Please confirm your attendance by Monday, 20 May 2019 to Ms Thi Hoang at firstname.lastname@example.org or register online here.