Last updated: 23 May 2018
Information Collection and Use:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on our website (www.globalinitiative.net). Under no circumstances will we sell or rent this information to any third party.
The GI might use your data, which you have provided to us:
- To produce internal statistics;
- For internal and member-to-member communication.
Your Access to and Control Over Information:
You have the right to request:
- What data we have about you;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Have us delete any data we have about you;
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time by contacting us via e-mail:
Newsletter and Event invitations: email@example.com
GI Network: Livia.Wagner@globalinitiative.net
The security of your Personal Information is extremely important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Should you suspect or be concerned about a breach in data, please contact us immediately.