Troel's Twitter Feed
- RT @surfsaferonline : @TroelsOerting Barclays have been very admirable in their efforts to inform customers of potential risks. https://t.co… 3 hours ago
- RT @securityaffairs : @TroelsOerting @neirajones Smart Shield Detector allows thieves to discover if the #ATM is protected by #antiskimming… 1 day ago
- Trust, data protection and security will be the most important competitive differentiator in the future. Be ready:… https://t.co/MKjQiVGGYw 1 day ago
- 5 Reasons the Cybersecurity Labor Shortfall Won't End Soon. The number of unfilled jobs in our industry continues t… https://t.co/sEmDPm6Q0L 2 days ago
- The Australian airport in Perth had sensitive security details and building plans stolen after its computer systems… https://t.co/6qU3wKeWmY 2 days ago
Managing Director of Cyber Security, Barclays Bank Group, London
Troels Oerting is Managing Director of Cyber Security, Barclays Bank Group, London. He started in the Danish Police back in 1980 and went through the ranks serving as Director of the Danish NCIS, Director of National Crime Squad and later as Director of the Danish Serious Organized Crime Agency (SOCA). He held positions as Head of NCB Copenhagen, Chair of the Head of Europol National Unit group (HENU), member of DK Europol Management Board delegation and Head of DK Schengen / Sirene. Later he became Director of Operations in the Danish Security Intelligence Service and was promoted to Assistant Director in Europol in 2009. He has had various responsibilities in Europol’s Operational Department and serves now as Head of European Cybercrime Centre (EC3) and Interim Head of Europol Counter Terrorist and Financial Intelligence Centre.