Troel's Twitter Feed
- Destructive malware: an ever-evolving threat – Threat Intel – Medium https://t.co/NOTuk4mENr 3 hours ago
- Here's how to wipe your old iPad/iPhone/iPod touch ready for resale | ZDNet https://t.co/7OR92GXAkQ 3 hours ago
- The 3 best ways to protect your iCloud account - CNET. https://t.co/l9xbtz44fO 3 hours ago
- North Korea is now robbing banks, says US intelligence official | https://t.co/vYdnacIsdN https://t.co/ycbmMmMdye 11 hours ago
- North Korea’s Rising Ambition Seen in Bid to Breach Global Banks - The New York Times. #CyberSecurity #cybercrime https://t.co/4VWCvkA9RL 11 hours ago
Managing Director of Cyber Security, Barclays Bank Group, London
Troels Oerting is Managing Director of Cyber Security, Barclays Bank Group, London. He started in the Danish Police back in 1980 and went through the ranks serving as Director of the Danish NCIS, Director of National Crime Squad and later as Director of the Danish Serious Organized Crime Agency (SOCA). He held positions as Head of NCB Copenhagen, Chair of the Head of Europol National Unit group (HENU), member of DK Europol Management Board delegation and Head of DK Schengen / Sirene. Later he became Director of Operations in the Danish Security Intelligence Service and was promoted to Assistant Director in Europol in 2009. He has had various responsibilities in Europol’s Operational Department and serves now as Head of European Cybercrime Centre (EC3) and Interim Head of Europol Counter Terrorist and Financial Intelligence Centre.