Troel's Twitter Feed
- The rules has changed: Today’s bank heists aren't what they used to be with the battle now fought out in cyberspace. https://t.co/SMzRuWjzyr 22 hours ago
- Some crime actually pays off: Ransomware is cheap to buy and developers are well paid. #cybercrime https://t.co/f6JYdGyeF7 1 day ago
- Interesting view and prediction that I share: North Korea’s deadliest weapon? Its hackers. #CyberSecurity https://t.co/HbVfDDNJ9W 1 day ago
- Cyber-security means empowering staff - right down to the caretaker. #CyberSecurity https://t.co/8OWrJ4skfS 1 day ago
- Malware hidden in vid app is so nasty, victims should wipe their Macs. #CyberSecurity https://t.co/SlLsmvDYne 2 days ago
Managing Director of Cyber Security, Barclays Bank Group, London
Troels Oerting is Managing Director of Cyber Security, Barclays Bank Group, London. He started in the Danish Police back in 1980 and went through the ranks serving as Director of the Danish NCIS, Director of National Crime Squad and later as Director of the Danish Serious Organized Crime Agency (SOCA). He held positions as Head of NCB Copenhagen, Chair of the Head of Europol National Unit group (HENU), member of DK Europol Management Board delegation and Head of DK Schengen / Sirene. Later he became Director of Operations in the Danish Security Intelligence Service and was promoted to Assistant Director in Europol in 2009. He has had various responsibilities in Europol’s Operational Department and serves now as Head of European Cybercrime Centre (EC3) and Interim Head of Europol Counter Terrorist and Financial Intelligence Centre.