Stefan's Twitter Feed
- RT @UNGeneva : . @UNPOL works to restore & promote public safety. Here's one video update from South Sudan. https://t.co/wSO1q5xInD https://t… 21 hours ago
- #Haiti In Terre Neuve and Ennery, #UNPOL in @MINUSTAH conducted a crime scene training @pnh_officiel early March 20… https://t.co/n07iRHQuYi 22 hours ago
- [#News] #Rwanda to deploy more #police to @unmissmedia : https://t.co/VJrcR5ttnY @Rwandapolice #UNPOL… https://t.co/S80Ye9r7Gz 1 day ago
- RT @ONUinfo : Opérations de #maintiendelapaix: Hervé Ladsous se félicite de la réduction des coûts ►https://t.co/XC7QjwF92E https://t.co/WAV… 2 days ago
- RT @TheUNTimes : "It has been difficult to manage expectations" ➥ Hervé Ladsous, outgoing @UNPeacekeeping chief in his last press briefing h… 2 days ago
Police Advisor, Department of Peacekeeping Operations, DPKO, United Nations
On 18 April, 2013, United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon announced the appointment of Stefan Feller of Germany as the new United Nations Police Adviser in the Department of Peacekeeping Operations.
Mr. Feller has more than 40 years of professional experience in national and international policing, in particular strategic planning, operations and policy development. He served in the State Police of North-Rhine Westphalia for more than 21 years, where he rose to the rank of Director of Operations. Since 2000, Mr. Feller has pursued an international career in peacekeeping. Among other posts, he was the Police Commissioner in the United Nations Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo, the Head of the Police Unit in the Council of the European Union, and from 2008 to 2012, the Head of the European Union Police Mission in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Mr. Feller studied at the College of Public Administration of North-Rhine Westphalia and completed a senior degree in public administration at the German Federal Police Academy.