Stefan's Twitter Feed
- RT @UN_MINUSMA : #PhotoDuJour La police de la @UN_MINUSMA #UNPOL et ses partenaires renforcent leurs efforts pour protéger la population ci… 3 days ago
- RT @johnbillow : Great to see work done by our @UNPOL #police personnel from many countries here in #Haiti. We are proud of you! @UNPeacekee … 3 days ago
- RT @UNGeneva : . @UNpeacekeeping is an investment in global peace, security & prosperity 4 all Member States https://t.co/kgcF7WrDT6 https://… 3 days ago
- RT @unmissmedia : #UNMISS in #Bentiu #SouthSudan trains national police on respecting human rights https://t.co/eDZUNmIHQq https://t.co/jAHQ… 4 days ago
- RT @MONUSCO : #RDC Les policiers de la #MONUSCO rendent visite aux détenues de la prison centrale de #Makala & leur offrent des produits ali… 6 days ago
Police Advisor, Department of Peacekeeping Operations, DPKO, United Nations
On 18 April, 2013, United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon announced the appointment of Stefan Feller of Germany as the new United Nations Police Adviser in the Department of Peacekeeping Operations.
Mr. Feller has more than 40 years of professional experience in national and international policing, in particular strategic planning, operations and policy development. He served in the State Police of North-Rhine Westphalia for more than 21 years, where he rose to the rank of Director of Operations. Since 2000, Mr. Feller has pursued an international career in peacekeeping. Among other posts, he was the Police Commissioner in the United Nations Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo, the Head of the Police Unit in the Council of the European Union, and from 2008 to 2012, the Head of the European Union Police Mission in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Mr. Feller studied at the College of Public Administration of North-Rhine Westphalia and completed a senior degree in public administration at the German Federal Police Academy.