Marcena's Twitter Feed
- . @ICIJOrg interview with EU tax commissioner on #TaxHavens #IFFs https://t.co/KSdLywDCtk via @icijorg 6 days ago
- RT @livia_wagner79 : Finally our baby is out!! Check out the brand-new #privatesector coalition against #trafficking! Starting w/ a new exci… 1 week ago
- Big thank you to CSRM @resourcerules and @TIAustralia for having us speak about our recent reports on #ASGM in the… https://t.co/TT5aNzP3Hz 2 months ago
- RT @PWYPAustralia : Min Zar Ni Lin from Myanmar #EITI talking their candidacy process @TIAustralia @resourcerules transparency I Asia Pacifi… 2 months ago
- Blog article by Holger Grundel from our #GIFF Project partner @levinsources on #IFFs and #ASM gold https://t.co/LR8ZmWoeuu 2 months ago
Secretariat, Global Initiative against Transnational Organized Crime
Marcena is Senior Research Analyst at the Global Initiative against Transnational Organized Crime, which she has been with since 2012. Marcena provides research for a number of Global Initiatives projects, analysing a diverse range of organized crime flows, including illicit financial flows, and developing responses. While her work covers a wide scope of material and geographic spread, her current work has focused on development responses to organized crime and the West Africa region. Marcena previously worked with STATT, a boutique global consulting firm, where she analysed migration flows and guided security sector and criminal justice reform. Her past work also includes projects improving access to justice, analysing gender issues, and supporting the Voluntary Trust Fund for Victims of Human Trafficking at the UNODC. Marcena has a JD from Washington and Lee University, and a BA in Political Science from the University of Denver. She is currently based in Queensland, Australia.