Karl's Twitter Feed
- @RichardOehme Absolut, det ska vi! 5 days ago
- Was in Helsingborg to give a breakfast talk about the crime situation this morning, and this happens. Timing. https://t.co/tz4TTYetDl 1 month ago
- RT @pergeijer : Ett stängt Husby. Igen! Politiker lovar men levererar inte. Företagarna kräver: "Ge oss fler poliser, lägg inte ner Kista po… 1 month ago
- RT @MikaSusiEK : "The suspect walked into a bank posing as a fire extinguisher maintenance technician." https://t.co/PXUDQzPAgO 1 month ago
- Latest article https://t.co/4Mt9Cug9lk 1 month ago
Programme Director, Illicit Trade, Financial and Economic Crime, Global Initiative Against Transnational Organised Crime
Co-Founder Black Market Watch, Member OECD Task Force on Charting Illicit Trade
Karl leads the Global Initiative Programme on Illicit Trade, Financial and Economic Crime. He is particularly interested in the illicit trade in products that replace those that are generally licit (such as counterfeit goods and contraband excise goods).
Karl is also the co-founder of Black Market Watch (www.blackmarketwatch.org) and member of the OECD Task Force on Charting Illicit Trade. Formerly Karl was the anti-illicit trade strategy director at a leading multinational corporation, steering committee member of the International Chamber of Commerce’s Business Action to Stop Counterfeiting and Piracy (BASCAP), and a political and economic analyst for the Department of State, Oxford Analytica and the Economist Intelligence Unit.