Tuesday's Twitter Feed
- BBC News - The wine detective battling counterfeiters https://t.co/7X9jBSDlgq 2 hours ago
- my latest article (in Swedish) on Sweden's need to invest in law & order https://t.co/Tvkjf9Ss3x 2 days ago
- BBC poll suggests widespread use of performance enhancing drugs https://t.co/KjrzhgsDGy 1 week ago
- 3D Printing In Africa: Huge Benefit Or Big IP Threat? https://t.co/2fUUkUwhJ0 via @ipwatch 1 week ago
- RT @GI_TOC : Report launch on #HumanTrafficking & #MigrantSmuggling in #Libya, will be livestreamed tomorrow, 9.30 CET: https://t.co/UM7S4D8… 2 weeks ago
Programme Director, Illicit Trade, Financial and Economic Crime, Global Initiative Against Transnational Organised Crime
Co-Founder Black Market Watch, Member OECD Task Force on Charting Illicit Trade
Karl leads the Global Initiative Programme on Illicit Trade, Financial and Economic Crime. He is particularly interested in the illicit trade in products that replace those that are generally licit (such as counterfeit goods and contraband excise goods).
Karl is also the co-founder of Black Market Watch (www.blackmarketwatch.org) and member of the OECD Task Force on Charting Illicit Trade. Formerly Karl was the anti-illicit trade strategy director at a leading multinational corporation, steering committee member of the International Chamber of Commerce’s Business Action to Stop Counterfeiting and Piracy (BASCAP), and a political and economic analyst for the Department of State, Oxford Analytica and the Economist Intelligence Unit.