Karl's Twitter Feed
- Sweden: deadly shootings 4-5 times higher than in Norway or Germany, no. of grenade attacks comparable to Mexico https://t.co/1rVU176j1M 2 weeks ago
- RT @Tuesdayjaded : Contract killing and targeted “hits” in #SouthAfrica have become widespread and deeply embedded into parts of the... http… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Tuesdayjaded : "I think we've overtalked the sea and undertalked the deserts," said Tuesday Reitano, deputy director at the... https://t… 2 months ago
- RT @SommarJp : Hos @svenaringsliv där @ByLydia och @lallerstedt inleder seminariet om det svenska brottsproblemet. #almedalen https://t.co/M… 2 months ago
- Missa inte Almedalsseminariet: "Det svenska brottsproblemet", imorgon (torsdag) 1030, Hamngatan 3 3 months ago
Programme Director, Illicit Trade, Financial and Economic Crime, Global Initiative Against Transnational Organised Crime
Co-Founder Black Market Watch, Member OECD Task Force on Charting Illicit Trade
Karl leads the Global Initiative Programme on Illicit Trade, Financial and Economic Crime. He is particularly interested in the illicit trade in products that replace those that are generally licit (such as counterfeit goods and contraband excise goods).
Karl is also the co-founder of Black Market Watch (www.blackmarketwatch.org) and member of the OECD Task Force on Charting Illicit Trade. Formerly Karl was the anti-illicit trade strategy director at a leading multinational corporation, steering committee member of the International Chamber of Commerce’s Business Action to Stop Counterfeiting and Piracy (BASCAP), and a political and economic analyst for the Department of State, Oxford Analytica and the Economist Intelligence Unit.