Karl's Twitter Feed
- BBC News - Mafia controlled Italy migrant centre, say police https://t.co/OhQUmR6nEy 2 weeks ago
- ”Kamerövervakning effektiv för att förebygga brottslighet” - DN.SE https://t.co/4wp0ZcqQcD 4 weeks ago
- Organiserad brottslighet är ett ryskt utrikespolitiskt redskap https://t.co/b5cWCJdrj0 via @SvD 4 weeks ago
- Butiksstölderna ökar i omfattning - Svensk Handel https://t.co/G8DVpui15x 1 month ago
- Europe’s Discontented Turks https://t.co/BjPlBy5Ofi via @aminterest 1 month ago
Programme Director, Illicit Trade, Financial and Economic Crime, Global Initiative Against Transnational Organised Crime
Co-Founder Black Market Watch, Member OECD Task Force on Charting Illicit Trade
Karl leads the Global Initiative Programme on Illicit Trade, Financial and Economic Crime. He is particularly interested in the illicit trade in products that replace those that are generally licit (such as counterfeit goods and contraband excise goods).
Karl is also the co-founder of Black Market Watch (www.blackmarketwatch.org) and member of the OECD Task Force on Charting Illicit Trade. Formerly Karl was the anti-illicit trade strategy director at a leading multinational corporation, steering committee member of the International Chamber of Commerce’s Business Action to Stop Counterfeiting and Piracy (BASCAP), and a political and economic analyst for the Department of State, Oxford Analytica and the Economist Intelligence Unit.