Karl's Twitter Feed
- RT @Tuesdayjaded : "I think we've overtalked the sea and undertalked the deserts," said Tuesday Reitano, deputy director at the... https://t… 3 weeks ago
- RT @SommarJp : Hos @svenaringsliv där @ByLydia och @lallerstedt inleder seminariet om det svenska brottsproblemet. #almedalen https://t.co/M… 3 weeks ago
- Missa inte Almedalsseminariet: "Det svenska brottsproblemet", imorgon (torsdag) 1030, Hamngatan 3 3 weeks ago
- RT @Tuesdayjaded : SO excited to be kicking off the #ENACT project #research foundational meeting in #CapeTown. Amazing global experts in th… 3 weeks ago
- The passing away of Mats Johansson is a sad loss for national security debate in Sweden https://t.co/68k8551t6N 4 weeks ago
Programme Director, Illicit Trade, Financial and Economic Crime, Global Initiative Against Transnational Organised Crime
Co-Founder Black Market Watch, Member OECD Task Force on Charting Illicit Trade
Karl leads the Global Initiative Programme on Illicit Trade, Financial and Economic Crime. He is particularly interested in the illicit trade in products that replace those that are generally licit (such as counterfeit goods and contraband excise goods).
Karl is also the co-founder of Black Market Watch (www.blackmarketwatch.org) and member of the OECD Task Force on Charting Illicit Trade. Formerly Karl was the anti-illicit trade strategy director at a leading multinational corporation, steering committee member of the International Chamber of Commerce’s Business Action to Stop Counterfeiting and Piracy (BASCAP), and a political and economic analyst for the Department of State, Oxford Analytica and the Economist Intelligence Unit.