Karl's Twitter Feed
- Karl Lallerstedt: Det ringer i varningsklockorna https://t.co/6nviNeAxcu via @SvD 1 month ago
- RT @MikaSusiEK : Frihandel och fortsatt svensk innovationsförmåga måste bli centrala skyddsobjekt i ett modernt svenskt totalförsvar, skrive… 2 months ago
- Karl Lallerstedt: Tänk brett när totalförsvaret byggs upp https://t.co/kK0qMOe5Bq via @SvD 2 months ago
- @RichardOehme Absolut, det ska vi! 2 months ago
- Was in Helsingborg to give a breakfast talk about the crime situation this morning, and this happens. Timing. https://t.co/tz4TTYetDl 3 months ago
Programme Director, Illicit Trade, Financial and Economic Crime, Global Initiative Against Transnational Organised Crime
Co-Founder Black Market Watch, Member OECD Task Force on Charting Illicit Trade
Karl leads the Global Initiative Programme on Illicit Trade, Financial and Economic Crime. He is particularly interested in the illicit trade in products that replace those that are generally licit (such as counterfeit goods and contraband excise goods).
Karl is also the co-founder of Black Market Watch (www.blackmarketwatch.org) and member of the OECD Task Force on Charting Illicit Trade. Formerly Karl was the anti-illicit trade strategy director at a leading multinational corporation, steering committee member of the International Chamber of Commerce’s Business Action to Stop Counterfeiting and Piracy (BASCAP), and a political and economic analyst for the Department of State, Oxford Analytica and the Economist Intelligence Unit.