Jeremy's Twitter Feed
- @ComIndar . Thank you. Anything concrete you can send us much appreciated 2 weeks ago
- @ComIndar We are already working in Ven, but no-one in Guyana 3 weeks ago
- RT @InSightCrime : Check out our profile of infamous drug lord "El Chapo," who was extradited last night to the United States: https://t.co/… 1 month ago
- RT @InSightCrime : InSight Crime's 2016 Homicide Round-up https://t.co/R4tOXH4UFd https://t.co/FGSu0IwmYX 1 month ago
- RT @anacrisrestrepo : @InSightCrime es un grupo de estudio de crimen organizado, codirigido por @jerrymcdermott Criminales bajo la lupa: htt… 1 month ago
Executive Director and Co-Founder, InSight Crime
Jeremy McDermott is the executive director and co-founder of InSight Crime, an investigative think-tank that studies organized crime in the Americas. He has almost two decades of experience reporting from around Latin America. He is a former British Army officer, who saw active service in Northern Ireland and Bosnia. Upon retiring from the military he became a war correspondent, covering the Balkans and the Middle East, before settling in Colombia from where he travels extensively throughout Latin America. He previously worked as the BBC’s Colombia Correspondent, as well as Latin America Correspondent for the Daily Telegraph and Jane’s Intelligence Review. He specializes in drug trafficking, organized crime and the Colombian civil conflict.