- RT @BjorklundLars : Ja! https://t.co/vAe5R295jL 7 months ago
- Forskare: Sverige mer korrupt än vi tror https://t.co/419O3RC5z0 7 months ago
- RT @DanBrannstrom : Branschens roll i kampen mot korruption är på agendan i Bukarest. Passar på att berätta om svenska kampanjen #tillsamman… 7 months ago
- RT @imm_mutor : Skattefusk leder till sämre tillväxt - L Wittberg @Skatteverket @vetenskapsakad @AmChamSweden @TI_Sweden #tillsammansmotkor… 7 months ago
- RT @imm_mutor : Lennart Wittberg @Skatteverket #KVA 133 miljarder - skattefelet per år =förlorade pengar @AmChamSweden @TI_Sweden #tillsamma… 7 months ago
Secretary-General, The Swedish Anti-Corruption Institute
Helena Sundén is Secretary-General of the Swedish Anti-Corruption Institute (IMM). She holds a master’s degree in law from the University of Stockholm and is specialized in matters regarding ethics, anti-corruption, anti-fraud and undue business behavior.
Helena has extensive national and international experience from prevention, detection and investigations of suspicions of all types of financial crimes both from private and public sector.
She is the driving force of the initiative “Together Against Corruption” www.tillsammansmotkorruption.se where IMM, AmCham Sweden and Transparency International Sweden gathers Swedish authorities, businesses and civil society organizations in joining forces and sharing best practices to fight all forms of corruption.
Helena is a popular lecturer and speaker and she is the recurrent spokesperson for ethics and anti-corruption in all its forms in Swedish media.
Before joining IMM she was managing director of Global Advice Network Sweden AB, a consultancy firm specialized in anti-corruption and business ethics.