Havaard's Twitter Feed
- RT @Politihogskolen : Trusler og trusselhendelser mot politikere, rapport lagt frem på PHS i dag. 2 av 5 har opplevd alvorlige trusler, 4 a… 5 days ago
- https://t.co/IIy3J1zZ3S 1 month ago
- Major changes sneak up on you, silently, as if on cat’s paws: Evaluation of the Staff and Leadership Development Pr… https://t.co/kuq5yoETge 1 month ago
- Politi og skjønn: En studie av politibetjenters skjønnsutøvelse i ordenstjeneste, sett i lys av rettslige rammer https://t.co/1JcqWuLR9T 1 month ago
- Hvilke moralske utfordringer opplever norske politistudenter i praksisåret? https://t.co/tGRxfedoT6 1 month ago
Head of Department of Research, Norwegian Police University College (PHS)
Haavard M. Reksten is Head of the Department of Research at the Norwegian Police University College (PHS). A major focus for his Department is to contribute to making police work more knowledge-based and to develop police science as a discipline closely linked to all sides of police practice. Under Rekstens leadership, the Department has developed towards extensive international cooperation, and has substantially expanded its research opportunities based on external funding.
With a background in Arabic language and Development Studies, Reksten has long experience from Norwegian universities, both within academic and management positions. Reksten has also extensive military background, and has had a continuous engagement with the Norwegian Armed Forces for more than a decade.