Havaard's Twitter Feed
- If it works there, will it work here?: The effect of responsible beverage service (RBS) programme on violence https://t.co/6pW0P6FY3d 3 days ago
- Med våpen på hofta: En kvalitativ studie av politibetjenters håndtering av publikum under den midlertidige bevæpning https://t.co/csXAuCgCpt 3 days ago
- IMPACT - Redskaber og metoder til måling af forskningens gennemslagskraft — Uddannelses- og Forskningsministeriet https://t.co/V2uuJiPN0s 3 days ago
- RT @HolmboeM : Delrapport fra @Nforsk . https://t.co/Q28rGqnRls 1 week ago
- Blir verden et bedre eller dårligere sted? https://t.co/QCI7uMyeYQ 2 months ago
Head of Department of Research, Norwegian Police University College (PHS)
Haavard M. Reksten is Head of the Department of Research at the Norwegian Police University College (PHS). A major focus for his Department is to contribute to making police work more knowledge-based and to develop police science as a discipline closely linked to all sides of police practice. Under Rekstens leadership, the Department has developed towards extensive international cooperation, and has substantially expanded its research opportunities based on external funding.
With a background in Arabic language and Development Studies, Reksten has long experience from Norwegian universities, both within academic and management positions. Reksten has also extensive military background, and has had a continuous engagement with the Norwegian Armed Forces for more than a decade.