Havaard's Twitter Feed
- RT @PHSbib : Hvordan skapes tillit til politiet? Studie av Gunnar Thomassen (førsteamanuensis ved PHS) https://t.co/3F8woGVz4F 1 week ago
- RT @GI_TOC : Video: #WildlifeCrime is the 4th most lucrative form of #OrganisedCrime globally. https://t.co/kaIiZuUb7y @aucoinc @issafrica @… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GI_TOC : #HumanTrafficking is an umbrella term that includes a variety of #criminal practices>EN: https://t.co/ky9Fs11ftR>ES: https://t.… 2 weeks ago
- RT @INTERPOL_HQ : #ICYMI - INTERPOL highlighted need for military to #police #terrorism data flow at recent @coalition meeting https://t.co/… 2 months ago
- Libya: https://t.co/zHf3mZ6cg2 2 months ago
Head of Department of Research, Norwegian Police University College (PHS)
Haavard M. Reksten is Head of the Department of Research at the Norwegian Police University College (PHS). A major focus for his Department is to contribute to making police work more knowledge-based and to develop police science as a discipline closely linked to all sides of police practice. Under Rekstens leadership, the Department has developed towards extensive international cooperation, and has substantially expanded its research opportunities based on external funding.
With a background in Arabic language and Development Studies, Reksten has long experience from Norwegian universities, both within academic and management positions. Reksten has also extensive military background, and has had a continuous engagement with the Norwegian Armed Forces for more than a decade.