Havaard's Twitter Feed
- RT @PHSbib : Hurra!Johanne Yttri er nominert til "Årets tidsskriftsartikkel 2016" for artikkelen https://t.co/QNTc2979kE Les mer: https://t.… 4 weeks ago
- If it works there, will it work here?: The effect of responsible beverage service (RBS) programme on violence https://t.co/6pW0P6FY3d 1 month ago
- Med våpen på hofta: En kvalitativ studie av politibetjenters håndtering av publikum under den midlertidige bevæpning https://t.co/csXAuCgCpt 1 month ago
- IMPACT - Redskaber og metoder til måling af forskningens gennemslagskraft — Uddannelses- og Forskningsministeriet https://t.co/V2uuJiPN0s 1 month ago
- RT @HolmboeM : Delrapport fra @Nforsk . https://t.co/Q28rGqnRls 1 month ago
Head of Department of Research, Norwegian Police University College (PHS)
Haavard M. Reksten is Head of the Department of Research at the Norwegian Police University College (PHS). A major focus for his Department is to contribute to making police work more knowledge-based and to develop police science as a discipline closely linked to all sides of police practice. Under Rekstens leadership, the Department has developed towards extensive international cooperation, and has substantially expanded its research opportunities based on external funding.
With a background in Arabic language and Development Studies, Reksten has long experience from Norwegian universities, both within academic and management positions. Reksten has also extensive military background, and has had a continuous engagement with the Norwegian Armed Forces for more than a decade.