Gladwell's Twitter Feed
- RT @NdunguWainaina : Where was @JBoinnet yesterday. He has failed Kenyans and Constitution. It is very dangerous to have biased police in po… 1 hour ago
- Judges rap IEBC for opaqueness, defiance - Daily Nation https://t.co/A3KwjNO5sC via @dailynation 1 hour ago
- RT @bonifacemwangi : As a victim of fake news, paid bloggers and false accusations by National Security Advisory Committee (NSAC), l stand b… 11 hours ago
- RT @EtalePhilip : CJ Maraga accuses Police IG of refusing to listen to their plea to act and ensure the safety of Judiciary officers 11 hours ago
- RT @JFJustice : CJ #Maraga says he’s particularly appalled by the pushback and threats @MarthaKarua has faced since filing her petition. #… 11 hours ago
Founder and Executive Director of the Africa Centre for Open Governance (AfriCOG);
Vice Chairperson of the Board of Trustees of the African Leadership Centre
Gladwell Otieno is the founder and Executive Director of the Africa Centre for Open Governance (AfriCOG), and anti-corruption civil society organization based in Kenya and is the Vice Chairperson of the Board of Trustees of the African Leadership Centre. Ms. Otieno is a long standing a vocal champion against corruption. Through AfriCOG, she convenes the influential network, Kenyans for Peace with Truth and Justice, that advocates and monitors progress on the implementation of the 2008 post-election crisis agreement.
Ms. Otieno was the Executive Director of Transparency International- Kenya, and has also worked for Transparency International in Berlin. She is the Vice Chair of the United Nations Convention against Corruption Coalition Coordination Committee, working for the implementation of UNCAC and is on the Board of the Partnership for Transparency Fund, and a founding member of the Open Government Partnership. Ms. Otieno studied political science and French at the University of Massachusetts, Boston, and the Free University of Berlin.