Gladwell's Twitter Feed
- RT @IEBCKenya_1 : Power outage experienced today at Anniversary Towers is an exercise btn Kenya Power, our clients & IEBC in preparation of… 3 hours ago
- RT @MuthokaTito : Dispute over transfers and turf war between Chairman Chebukati and CEO Chiloba, threaten to split IEBC https://t.co/r1iy… 3 days ago
- RT @TrevorOmbija : Watch #NairobiSenatorialDebate #Debate047 tonight 8pm on @ntvkenya https://t.co/z3sXXdxseT 3 days ago
- RT @SautiYaNai : Are you Ready for tomorrows Nairobi Senatorial Debate? #Debate047 #SautiYaNairobi @ntvkenya @jihusishe @TISAKenya https://t… 3 days ago
- RT @KPTJ_Kenya : Highlights of launch #ReadyOrNot second series @AfriCOG @Maskani254 @Gladwellotieno @njonjomue @MyVoteMyVoiceKE https://t.… 3 days ago
Founder and Executive Director of the Africa Centre for Open Governance (AfriCOG);
Vice Chairperson of the Board of Trustees of the African Leadership Centre
Gladwell Otieno is the founder and Executive Director of the Africa Centre for Open Governance (AfriCOG), and anti-corruption civil society organization based in Kenya and is the Vice Chairperson of the Board of Trustees of the African Leadership Centre. Ms. Otieno is a long standing a vocal champion against corruption. Through AfriCOG, she convenes the influential network, Kenyans for Peace with Truth and Justice, that advocates and monitors progress on the implementation of the 2008 post-election crisis agreement.
Ms. Otieno was the Executive Director of Transparency International- Kenya, and has also worked for Transparency International in Berlin. She is the Vice Chair of the United Nations Convention against Corruption Coalition Coordination Committee, working for the implementation of UNCAC and is on the Board of the Partnership for Transparency Fund, and a founding member of the Open Government Partnership. Ms. Otieno studied political science and French at the University of Massachusetts, Boston, and the Free University of Berlin.