Claudio's Twitter Feed
- RT @GI_TOC : #Italy, #MafiaCapitale: "was it #mafia or not?" https://t.co/0GGjUJ6whl 1 day ago
- RT @GI_TOC : #Italy, #Ndrangheta: "more money than Deutsche Bank and McDonald's put together" https://t.co/uqHHOy8284 via @OCCRP 2 days ago
- RT @GI_TOC : #Mafia money pollutes the #EU economy https://t.co/aMe4VyYb5f via @euobs by @ele9380 @MartCasti @pipitone87 @MarioPortanova1 2 days ago
- RT @GI_TOC : The rise of self-defense groups in #Mexico: "a schizophrenic approach" https://t.co/jhDz5pKw4U via @InSightCrime 2 days ago
- RT @GI_TOC : #Mexico: How can we understand this paradox and classify this bloodshed? https://t.co/PTnhEeNUmZ 2 days ago
Secretariat, Global Initiative against Transnational Organized Crime
Claudio Landi holds an MA in International Relations from the University of Naples “L’Orientale” and an Executive Master in Islamic Economics from the “LUISS School of Government” in Rome.
He first joined the Global Initiative against Transnational Organized Crime Secretariat as a Communications Associate in April 2017.
His main areas of interest are Communication for Development, International Cooperation and Development and NGOs; his regional focus is the MENA area and Sub-Saharan Africa. Moreover, Claudio has served as a C4D Officer in a development project about Women’s Empowerment in Pikine Est (Senegal).
In “Rivista Microfinanza” – The Italian National Body for Microcredit, Rome, Italy [ISSN: 2282-099x]:
- “The Overseas Development Assistance Of Saudi Arabia” [Year 2 N°5]
- “Non-Dac Donors: The Problem Of The Aid Transparency ” [Year 2 N°5]
- “Agricultural Ethics” [Year 2 N°7]
- “Food, Sustainable Development And Microenterprises” [Year 3 N°10]