Claudio's Twitter Feed
- RT @GI_TOC : Reporting Transnational #OrganizedCrime: Journalism #workshop in Kampala #Uganda || @ENACT_Africa @ReutersAfrica https://t.co/7… 5 hours ago
- RT @GI_TOC : Introducing Gl’s vision at the investigative #journalism #workshop in #Uganda. https://t.co/4p2pYD0NsR 5 hours ago
- RT @GI_TOC : . @R_M_Cartwright saying that #Organizedcrime’s use of the #privatesector appears to be growing, not shrinking; #counterfeit goo… 3 days ago
- RT @RESPECT_int : . @R_M_Cartwright from @GI_TOC presents the staggering scale of #organizedcrime in the #privatesector which totaled $3.6-4.… 3 days ago
- RT @GI_TOC : . @R_M_Cartwright presenting the latest report on #OrganizedCrime in the #PrivateSector‘ #TheHiddenBattalions: https://t.co/Wxua… 3 days ago
Secretariat, Global Initiative against Transnational Organized Crime
Claudio Landi holds an MA in International Relations from the University of Naples “L’Orientale” and an Executive Master in Islamic Economics from the “LUISS School of Government” in Rome.
He first joined the Global Initiative against Transnational Organized Crime Secretariat as a Communications Associate in April 2017.
His main areas of interest are Communication for Development, International Cooperation and Development and NGOs; his regional focus is the MENA area and Sub-Saharan Africa. Moreover, Claudio has served as a C4D Officer in a development project about Women’s Empowerment in Pikine Est (Senegal).
In “Rivista Microfinanza” – The Italian National Body for Microcredit, Rome, Italy [ISSN: 2282-099x]:
- “The Overseas Development Assistance Of Saudi Arabia” [Year 2 N°5]
- “Non-Dac Donors: The Problem Of The Aid Transparency ” [Year 2 N°5]
- “Agricultural Ethics” [Year 2 N°7]
- “Food, Sustainable Development And Microenterprises” [Year 3 N°10]