Claudio's Twitter Feed
- RT @GI_TOC : Our new #report:the major #findings of #research over eight major #smuggling #hubs between the #HornOfAfrica and #EU https://t.… 3 days ago
- RT @GI_TOC : #Report on #HumanSmuggling from the #HornOfAfrica to #EU: The #Lampedusa Triangle,key departure points from #Libya>https://t.c… 3 days ago
- RT @GI_TOC : New #Report on #HumanSmuggling from the #HornofAfrica to #EU: There are #three key #routes into southern #Libya > https://t.co… 3 days ago
- RT @GI_TOC : Our new #report assesses the nature of the #smuggling market along the major route from #HornOfAfrica to #EU. More > https://t.… 3 days ago
- RT @GI_TOC : #CriminalJustice failed to have a meaningful #impact. Our #report proposes an #holistic series of #interventions > https://t.co… 3 days ago
Secretariat, Global Initiative against Transnational Organized Crime
Claudio Landi holds an MA in International Relations from the University of Naples “L’Orientale” and an Executive Master in Islamic Economics from the “LUISS School of Government” in Rome.
He first joined the Global Initiative against Transnational Organized Crime Secretariat as a Communications Associate in April 2017.
His main areas of interest are Communication for Development, International Cooperation and Development and NGOs; his regional focus is the MENA area and Sub-Saharan Africa. Moreover, Claudio has served as a C4D Officer in a development project about Women’s Empowerment in Pikine Est (Senegal).
In “Rivista Microfinanza” – The Italian National Body for Microcredit, Rome, Italy [ISSN: 2282-099x]:
- “The Overseas Development Assistance Of Saudi Arabia” [Year 2 N°5]
- “Non-Dac Donors: The Problem Of The Aid Transparency ” [Year 2 N°5]
- “Agricultural Ethics” [Year 2 N°7]
- “Food, Sustainable Development And Microenterprises” [Year 3 N°10]