Claudio's Twitter Feed
- RT @GI_TOC : What exactly are the #TransformationMaps? Transformation Maps are the @wef 's dynamic knowledge tool. They help users to explore… 2 days ago
- RT @GI_TOC : #Italy: Former Sicilian #Mafia “boss of bosses” #TotoRiina, who is thought to have ordered more than 150 murders, dies from can… 2 days ago
- RT @GI_TOC : #Italy and #Germany defended their support for Libyan coast guard patrols returning #migrants to #Libya after the #UN human rig… 2 days ago
- RT @GI_TOC : Report: gold and financial flows linked to #ASGM in #Mongolia and the #Philippines in collaboration with @levinsources and @BAN … 3 days ago
- RT @GI_TOC : In #SouthAfrica alone, 73% of adults reported having experienced #Cybercrime https://t.co/5sHZmp3oH3 via @ENACT_Africa 3 days ago
Secretariat, Global Initiative against Transnational Organized Crime
Claudio Landi holds an MA in International Relations from the University of Naples “L’Orientale” and an Executive Master in Islamic Economics from the “LUISS School of Government” in Rome.
He first joined the Global Initiative against Transnational Organized Crime Secretariat as a Communications Associate in April 2017.
His main areas of interest are Communication for Development, International Cooperation and Development and NGOs; his regional focus is the MENA area and Sub-Saharan Africa. Moreover, Claudio has served as a C4D Officer in a development project about Women’s Empowerment in Pikine Est (Senegal).
In “Rivista Microfinanza” – The Italian National Body for Microcredit, Rome, Italy [ISSN: 2282-099x]:
- “The Overseas Development Assistance Of Saudi Arabia” [Year 2 N°5]
- “Non-Dac Donors: The Problem Of The Aid Transparency ” [Year 2 N°5]
- “Agricultural Ethics” [Year 2 N°7]
- “Food, Sustainable Development And Microenterprises” [Year 3 N°10]