The Global Initiative presented at the CSAE 2017 Annual Conference, held in St Catherine’s College, Oxford on Sunday 19th – Tuesday 21st March 2017.
Conference papers addressed economic analysis of the broad issues relevant for economic development in Africa. The conference consisted of parallel sessions, with plenary sessions and a keynote.
Plenary 1: ‘African refugees and migrants‘
- Tuesday Reitano, Global Initiative against Transnational Organised Crime
- Isabel Ruiz, University of Oxford
- Philip Verwimp, Université libre de Bruxelles
- Chair: Stefan Dercon, University of Oxford
Plenary 2: Keynote Speech:
- Macartan Humphreys, Columbia University
Plenary 3: ‘The Future of Donor Agencies in Africa’